YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ART FOR SIGTAGS, WEB BANNERS, AVATARS, PROFILE PICTURES OR ANYTHING PERTAINING TO MATERIAL WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF DEVIANT ART. ALL PICTURES HEREIN ARE COPYRIGHT TO MARIA ZARMAOS, HOUSE OF KADAMON. MY ART IS NOT ONLY COPYRIGHTED TO ME BUT TO THREE PUBLISHING HOUSES IN SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA AND IN ARIZONA (USA). GRANTING PERMISSION TO ANOTHER PARTY IS A BREACH OF CONTRACT WITH THESE PUBLISHING HOUSES. DISREGARDING COPYRIGHT LAW IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND SHOULD YOU IGNORE THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICE, LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LEGAL FEES PERTAINING TO THE CASE.
YOUR CO-OPERATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.
10 beneficial things artists should ask themselvesHere's 10 important questions to ask yourself. Read them constantly as a checklist to make sure your are heading in the right direction and using your artistic potential.10 beneficial things artists should ask themselves by imaginism
1. What motivates you to create art? Write down your answer and think about how you can use this very important information.
2. What kinds of information have you been putting on the internet? The internet is the new resume. If I can find dumb pics or comments from you then other people can too...
3. Does your art express something interesting? Great art means something to its viewers, not just its creator.
4. Does failure push you forward? How you deal with failure will determine how skillfull you will become.
5. Do you enjoy arguing or flaming people's work? If you are the type of person to hate on others, it will come back to you. Especially with the internet and all the social networking.
6. Do you try out new methods/materials/subjects that might be unconfortable at first? Success is inevitable if you always choo
|Your AWESOMENESS goes here|